UPES-MET (UPES Management Entrance Test) is an aptitude test conducted in online mode by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, better known as UPES for candidates seeking admission to the MBA programmes at UPES, Dehradun.
The UPES MET 2021 is proctored centrally and gives candidates the advantage of appearing for the test from any convenient location. All one requires is a computer (desktop or laptop) with a stable internet connection.
The mode of UPESMET application 2021 is online. Aspirants can fill the online UPES MET 2021 application form from the UPES website till September 24, 2021. The application fee of Rs. 1350 has to be paid through credit/debit cards or net banking option.
UPESMET 2021 Exam Highlights
UPES Management Entrance Test
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Multiple times a year
2 hrs 30 minutes
English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning
140 questions in MCQ format
Admissions to 2 colleges
List of MBA courses offered by UPES
Exam Helpdesk No.
UPESMET 2021 Application Form
Candidates planning to appear in the UPESMET 2021 exam can refer to the below-mentioned detailed information related to the process of applying.
- Candidates are given the flexibility to apply in any of the modes, online or offline mode.
- Duly filled application form needs to submit before the deadline, as applying late might result in the cancellation of the form.
- It is compulsory to provide all the accurate details, as misleading or incorrect information mentioned here while applying results in rejection from the exam.
- No correction facility is provided by the exam authorities, so cross check all the information filled while applying.
- Carefully read all the instructions mentioned, before starting with the registration process.