JK Business School
Established in 2006, JK Business School (JKBS), Gurgaon is a member of JK Organisation (one of the leading private sector groups in India). The institute is affiliated with Gurugram University and offers BBA and PGDM programmes in the Business and Management Studies stream. PGDM is the flagship programme of JKBS recognised by AICTE. It is a two-year, credits based, full-time management programme on the lines of the ones offered by various IIMs. The institute has a strong faculty base, including core & visiting (from IITs/ IIMs).
JKBS Gurgaon has been ranked second amongst the top-ranked private B-Schools in Haryana by BW Business World in 2021. The institute has over 70 research papers published in Indian & international journals and presented in different conferences.
The highest international package of Rs 24 LPA was offered by the organisation that visited the institute during its 2021 placement drive. Some of the top recruiters included Ernst and Young, HDFC, Berger Paints, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Aditya Birla Group, etc.
JK Business School has Ranked 46th in National Cluster, IIRF Best B School 2021
- JK Business School has Ranked 99th in top 100 B Schools Survey, IIRF 2021
- JK Business School has Ranked 21st in Best B School Private (North), IIRF 2021
- JK Business School ranked 106th in india’s best schools- Business Today, MDRA ranking
- Institute rank 7th among Top 10 private B-Schools in India for Best Academia-Industry Alliance- Education World Higher Education Grand Jury Awards 2020-21
- JK Business School Ranked Top 10 Best Global Institutes for Marketing Programs- The Knowledge Review
- Institute Ranked 11th in the India by the Global Human Resource Development Centre (GHRDC)
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus