GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, (GLBITM, Greater Noida)Featured
GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is one of the quality driven Educational Institute in the Greater Noida/Delhi-NCR Region. GL Bajaj stands out in its approach to assist and equip the students for their overall development, giving them a strong foundation for a successful future. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
The institute has been maintaining its positions amongst the top three in AKTU university results, 2019 and it has the highest pass percentage amongst the engineering colleges in Noida and Greater Noida region under Dr. APJ Kalam University, Lucknow. In 2019 GL Bajaj has scored 92.9% result in first year odd semester.
GLBIMR offers below mentioned certification program to all its PGDM students
- Digital Marketing Certificate course
- Advance MS Excel certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Entrepreneurship Certification Course
- Alumni talk Sessions for Knowledge sharing.
- Mock Interview sessions through corporate experts
- Corporate Interface series
- Soft Skill Enhancement program.
- National / International Conferences participated workshops by CII(Confederation of Indian Industry) ,FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry) ,AIMA (All Indian management Association), PHP House, DMA(Delhi Management Association), NMA (Noida Management Association),
- Industrial Visits.
- Summer Internship in reputed corporate series.(100% support by the Institute)
- Foreign educational tour to meritorious students.
GLBIMR offer dual specialization from the below mentioned specialization:
- Information Technology
- International business
- Operations Management
The specialization papers, also known as Elective Papers, are offered from the 2nd year (Term IV onwards). The choice for areas of specializations has to be exercised by the students by the end of Term III, so that they can take up the specialization papers from Term IV onwards.
*To run an elective it must have a minimum strength of 25% of total batch size of 25 students whichever is higher and subject to approval of Director
Year of Establishment:2007
Courses & Fees
|PGDM||₹2.9 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|PGDITM||₹2.9 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus