About ITM-Navi Mumbai
Founded in 1991, ITM Group’s flagship campus, ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai is located in the towship of Kharghar – a thriving mini-metro with excellent connectivity to Mumbai. With plenty of amenities, excellent faculties, unprecedented access to industry, our students are afforded plentiful opportunity to develop their knowledge and launch their careers.
Kharghar is renowned for being a world class educational hub, talent hub and intellectual capital of Navi Mumbai, where ITM Business School stands tall celebrating 27 years of existence, nurturing business leaders and professionals of class. ITM Navi Mumbai offers PGDM iConnect program is a two-year full-time AICTE approved program, with a completely redesigned program schedule, curriculum, internship and training process. The program is a set of discrete terms of study, industry immersion and applied research that takes students through a developmental journey from inexperienced fresher to corporate-ready manager.
A thriving and vibrant population of students create a unique community atmosphere that encourages serious study and professional development. ITM’s PGDM program is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). With over two decades of experience, ITM has always been innovative in its approach to management education. It has been updating its curriculum and program structure to incorporate the constant evolution of new thoughts and practices in management, as well as to address the emerging needs of the industry. The wide spectrum of courses endeavors to cater to all spheres of managerial learning and strive to equip the leaders of tomorrow with knowledge and its applicability.
- 300+ hours of self development, baked in to the curriculum.
- Re-designed NGO Projects to inculcate Corporate Social Responsibility
- Over 650 + on-campus recruiters
- Live Projects through a team of industry experts and core faculties
- Industry ready innovative specialisations
- 5 months iConnect internship with a focused “On-the-job training”
- The PGDM iConnect program in Navi Mumbai is offered under 3 brands catering to specific needs of the industry and preference of the student.
- Two year full time program divided into 6 terms with 38 subjects and 3 project works providing fundamental knowledge and practical perspective.
- Sensitize students about value based education, societal needs and well-being through Life style management course and NGO internship.
- Help students learn about management techniques, understand their capabilities, dynamics of organizational functioning and environment changes and arrive at decision making process through the “UTKARSH” and “Study Forum” student committees.
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus