Jaipuria Institute Of Management,JaipurFeatured
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur, established in 2006, is a NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accredited Business School offering PGDM course in the discipline of Service Management and a Fellowship In Management programme. The institute is ranked 74th band amongst all Management Institutes in India by NIRF 2021, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and 15th amongst Private B-Schools in North India by Business World 2020.
The selection to the PGDM program is purely based on the cumulative performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ score followed by case-based group discussion and personal interview. Candidates with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities or AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2006 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Top Recruiters||Amazon, Colgate Palmolive, Deloitte, E&Y, Genpact, ITC, Asian Paints, Philips, Landmark|
Jaipuria Institute of Management Ranking
- Ranked 74th Band Amongst All Management Institutions in India by NIRF, 2021.
- Ranked 37th amongst Private B-Schools in India by CSR-GHRDC, 2020.
- Ranked 18th amongst Private B-Schools in North India by Business Today, 2020.
- Ranked 45th amongst all B-Schools in India by NHRDN, 2019.
- Ranked 15th amongst Private B-Schools in North India by Outlook, 2019.
Year of Establishment:2006
Courses & Fees
|PGDM||₹4.88 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|Fellowship||₹2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus