Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS)
Established in Harihar, Karnataka in the year 1991, Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) is one of the top B-Schools in India and has been ranked as A++ consistently by Business India. The Colleged has been ranked 10 by GHRDC Karnataka 2019.
KIAMS Harihar Key Facts
- Live projects, case studies and industry – institute interaction sessions to understand the current industry trends and acquire market knowledge.
- Student Enhancement Plan (StEP), a Mentors and Protégé Program, aimed at enhancing knowledge skills and attitudes of students’.
- Workshops, events and panel discussions with the corporate world for knowledge sharing, academic mentorship, corporate experience etc integrated into the curriculum.
KIAMS Harihar HighlightsRating in MBAAAA+OwnershipPrivateApprovalAutonomousGenders AcceptedCo-Ed
Estd. Year: 1991 Campus Size: 6 Acres Total Faculty: 20AD
- Bagged National Education Award of “B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Marketing” by ABP News
- Ranked 17th among Top Private B-School South Zone – India by The Week 2012
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus